Thursday, December 04, 2003

It's been a long time, too long since my last post. I've made innumerable updates to The Screwtape Report and my politics page, as well as a number of Baseball columns. The Baseball isn't fully update, should be soon. I also updated my work biography .

One of my political columns was quoted extensively by one of the top blogs on the net. The Publisher of Solport says my column on Howard Dean's southern comments echo the views of his wife, who is a Southerner.

I wrote this from the perspective of not being a Southerner. There used to be a time when I was bothered whenever I saw the Confederate Flag. It still bugs me in some contexts. It probably doesn't belong over the South Carolina Capitol, but the Southern bashing is getting out of hand. It's become an obsession of liberals to attack this region of our Country with a ferocious vengeance and it's wrong. The Democrats are the true bigots today.