Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Long time, no post. Here are some updates.


1) More columns on the Baseball page

2) I wrote a recent article examining polling on the abortion issue and you can read it here.

3) For those of you following the Don Cyphers story, I do have an update. You can read about it here.

4) I have purchased copies of both the Writers Market 2003 and the Christian Writer's Market 2003. Hopefully, I'll get published somewhere other than Fanstop.com. I love the site, but I need to branch out.


5) I'm currently working on a novel as well as Genesis 2: Dysfunctional Families of the Bible. I'm 12 Chapters into the novel and about half-way through the class. Of course, the former is more fun and I find myself wanting to work on it rather than the class. Of course, for some reason, I feel more morally obligated to finish writing the class. It suffices to say, that once Genesis 2 is finished, that I won't be writing anymore classes for a little while anyway.