Thursday, November 07, 2002

I'm recovering from Sleep Apnia (not spelled right I know). When you have Sleep Apnia, you don't dream much at all. As I've lost weight, I've started to dream more. All I seem to dream about is work. What exactly is the point of dreaming when all you can do is dream about work? *sigh*.


If you've got a few bucks, go and buy "Jesus Freaks" by DC Talk and Voice of the Martyrs. It's awesome (except for using the Message and CEV translations for some passages). I never used to be into Daily Devotionals but I needed something to do at work during the slow periods and found Promise Keepers "Men of Integrity" to be a great resource. After that one ran out and I don't have a subscription, I went ahead and bought this book so I'd have a devotional to read. I'm not sure if I'd consider it a devotional per se, though, more like an updated Foxe's Book of Martyrs. Still, it's easily worth the money.