Wednesday, September 18, 2002

Wonder what's going on. I'm always one of the most attentive students in class and retain knowledge well, but part of me feels that my trainer and classmates don't care too much for me, at least several of them don't. I do a few things accidentally, like answering Paula's question for her. It was an accident caused by a caffiene low. Then Andrea (not my wife) attempted to dash my hopes that I could get coursework paid for towards my Bachelor of Arts in Government through Yorktown University through a tuition waiver.


I sometimes wonder whether I can really make it, here. Some days I feel like I'll be a Senior Tech in 3 months and others I wonder why I even bother. I don't have any choice but to make it. I just pray that God will give me the strength somehow.